How and where have we sent over a million pens?
During 2019 we facilitated the sending of over 134,380 pens and pencils, plus rulers, erasers etc to Cameroon, Cape Verde, Gambia, Kenya, Morocco, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda & Zimbabwe.
During 2018 we facilited the sending of 73,150 pens and pencils to Cameroon, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malawi, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania & Uganda.
During 2017 we facilitated the sending of over 67,373 pens and pencils, plus rulers, erasers etc to Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sierra Leone & Uganda.
During 2016, we facilitated the sending of:
- 450 pens and pencils to Uganda
- 3,400 pens, pencils and other stationery items to India
- 15,000 pens and 5,000 pencils to Ghana
During 2015, we facilitated the sending of:
- 8,340 pens to Cameroon
- 7,012 pens to Uganda
- 1,000 pens to Malawi
- 1,500 pens to India
- 400 pens to Kenya
- 70,000 mini-jotter pens, 500 notepads, 116,950 pens and highlighters and 48,000 pencils to Ghana
- 668 pens to Zambia
- 5,000 pens and 3,000 pencils to Thailand
Total 261,870 pens and pencils, plus numerous other rulers, erasers, staplers and many other uncounted items.
Cult Pens, as a result of their Pens for Kids Christmas promotion this year, sent 111,850 to Ghana.
During 2014 we facilitated the sending of:
- 21,00 pens to Tanzania.
- Approx 50,000 pens and 500 mini note pads to Ghana
- Approx 20,000 pens to Senegal
- 80 pens to Malawi
- 60 coloured pencils, 318 pencils, 275 pens, assorted erasers, pencil sharpeners, rulers, a couple of jigsaws and a few dice to Uganda
Total for 2014 - 92,613 pens, pencils and other items!
During 2013 Pens for Kids UK facilitated the sending of:
- 22,080 pencils to Tanzania.
- 3,000 pens and pencils to South Sudan
- 3,850 pens to Kenya
- 4,900 pens and pencils to Uganda
- 3,000 pens, plus notebooks and and notepads to Ethiopia
- 2,500 pens, pencils rulers and other equipment to Sierra Leone
- 2,300 pens and 3,000 pencils to Ghana
- 307 pens and pencils to Malawi
Total for 2013 was 44,937 pens and pencils.
During 2012 Pens for Kids UK facilitated the sending of:
- 14,000 pens to Uganda
- 94,250 pens to Kenya
- 9,500 pens and pencils to Tanzania
- 8,000 pens (+ rulers and notepads) to Ghana
- 3,300 pens (+ rulers) to South Africa
- 2,800 pencils to Peru
- 2,000 pens to Liberia
- 2,000 pens to Cameroon
- 1,000 pens to Ethiopia
- 2,000 pens to Somaliland
- 2,000 pens to the Democratic Republic of Congo
- 2,000 pens to Madagascar
- 128,000 pens to Zimbabwe
That's 270,850 pens and pencils sent in 2012!
During 2011 over 62,000 pens sent to Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Liberia and Mexico by Pens For Kids worldwide, 8,000 of which were by Pens for Kids UK.
25,384 pens plus pencils, rulers and erasers sent to Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda from Pens For Kids UK during 2010.
Over 90,000 pens sent by the different international organisations of Pens For Kids in 2010.
Please give what you can
Just a few pounds can send a large amount of pens to kids that really need them. Your money changes lives.
Everything you send is put to very good use!
Donate Now Contact Us